- The map has one of those big (by itself) outdoor meshes and I cloned it 8 times.
- It takes rougly 10 mins walking to the back of the map.
- Red arrow points to the Rover (for scale).
- Draw distance is as big or even bigger than FarCry (for instance, a zombie standing on top of the the last tower would be the size of about 4 pixels on screen).
- Bigass light with "clouds" material (I'm making a huge outdoors map in the middle of a martian sandstorm).
- Polycounts close to 100k per frame in that shot (which is about 2 months old). My newer stuff has higher polycounts per frame than a regular outdoor FarCry frame.
- I disabled the fps_lock, notice the framerate. EDIT: 1024 @ High Quality (I have a 9800 Pro 128mb)