Ubi Soft a lancé le site officiel de Playboy : The Mansion, dont on vous parlait il y a bientôt . Le principe du jeu n'a pas changé, puisqu'il s'agit toujours de construire un empire financier en publiant des photos de filles à poil. Y a pire, comme job.
Visiter le site (il n'y a qu'une page)
Playboy: The Mansion is a truly unique gaming experience that seamlessly combines an intriguing social interaction simulation with empire building challenges. In the game the player assumes the persona of world-famous playboy Hugh Hefner, building Playboy Magazine and the Playboy Mansion into dynamic cultural icons and making the Playboy brand one of the world's most recognizable. Gamers will also live the lifestyle, rubbing shoulders with stunning women and popular celebrities, and share the mystique of the mansion by hosting lavish parties. Crafty management of the social scene of your Mansion will be a requirement to keep the business end of things thriving. Scoring hot celebrity interviews and arranging sexy photo shoots will be just some of the things the player will encounter in growing the empire.
- A fully 3D environment with a dynamic camera. Zoom out and admire the majesty of each Mansion area or zoom in and view the excitement up close.
- Multiple Playboy estate areas, including the inside of the Mansion, Back Lawn, Pool and Grotto, Gym, Tennis Court, Zoo, Game House and Garage.
- Hundreds of "Celebrities," including actors, athletes, authors, business executives, comedians, fashion designers, models, musicians, politicians and racecar drivers.
- Campaign Mode - A dozen missions that chronicle Hugh Hefner and the Playboy Mansion's rise to international fame.
- Empire Mode - Select your own goals (fame, circulation, guests, etc) and then work over a series of months or years to achieve them.
- The Playboy Philosophy - You're rewarded for living the good life, having a positive sexual attitude and promoting tolerance and individual freedom.